Friday, August 24, 2012

Feeling Skinny!

Quick pic after my run (:
It's amazing what just two days of hard work can do to you. I can't see any change but I can definitely feel it. I no longer feel bloated and I can say I feel ten times more satisfied. I know pushing yourself to workout isn't the easiest thing, but once you're done with it you feel so accomplished. Now that I have pushed myself for two long days I can't imagine a day without working out.

So what have I done!

Mornings:

  • Small warm-up work out: 1 mile jog to wake my body up.
  • Eat breakfast.
Afternoons:
  • Two to three mile jog. Getting some cardio.
  • Eat lunch.
Early Evenings:
  • 30 minutes to an hour of muscle training workouts.
  • Eat dinner. (Before 8 o'clock of course)
This is pretty much just the basics of what I have done. Starting on Sunday I plan to jot down what I've eaten and what workouts I do each day and each Sunday I will post my weekly plan. From my menu to my workouts. Anyway thanks for ready and I will see you on the healthy side ;)

"You will never regret a workout, but you will regret not doing one!" -Dalis Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment