Sunday, September 2, 2012

20 Days and Counting Down.

Only 20 days left now. A long time ago I posted about being accepted into Eastern Washington University. Well the time to actually go is just about here. The kids going back to high school start in three days. I've got twenty left. I'm at the point where I just want the day to already be here. I almost feel like I'm just bopping around with nothing to do.

So far my room has been looking more like a storage unit. I'm half way packed already too. I have bought so many things for school it's really hard to believe. I'm still in the shopping process too. I think I might need to hurry the hell up because twenty days can go real fast.

The hardest part about all this is actually saying good bye. I'm thinking of it as if I will never see the people I say good bye to again. The stupid part is, I'm coming back for holidays so I don't know why I'm acting this way about it. However, with that being said, there are a few people here that I want to say good bye to, and really mean good bye. I don't hate these people, don't get it wrong. If I hated them there would be no good bye. When the day comes for me to say farewell I am most definitely going to cry. Hopefully not though.

But yeah I am excited and I can't wait. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment